Announcing–a new book from FVHS! In the Walnut Grove examines slavery at Taille de Noyer, in Florissant, and in North County. Foreword by Carol Daniel. A must-read on the St. Louis region’s history!
- On the shelf soon: Gittemeier House 1067 Dunn Road 63031, Old Town Marketplace 525 Rue St. Francois 63031, The Novel Neighbor 7905 Big Bend 63119.
- Online from FVHS: Send a $21 donation ($16.95 book and $4.05 shipping)
- Online from Indie Books: https://thenovelneighbor.indielite.org/book/9798561311390
- Online from Bookshop.org: https://bookshop.org/books/in-the-walnut-grove-a-consideration-of-the-people-enslaved-in-and-around-florissant-missouri/9798561311390
- Online from Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Walnut-Grove-Consideration-Enslaved-Florissant/dp/B08NDV8Y6X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=in+the+walnut+grove+slavery&qid=1606762265&s=books&sr=1-1